Welcome to the Player section of Tobar - the Gaelic Games Learning Portal.
The purpose of this section is to provide access to learning resources that will assist players across all codes of Gaelic Games.
The main areas under the overall domain of Player Welfare are listed below. Resources relating to these areas can be found on each of the tiles beneath. Key Player Welfare document shortcuts can be accessed on the panel to the right.
Queries relating to welfare can be directed to the GAA Player Welfare Manager - [email protected]
Player Welfare Main Areas (Access Resources Below) -
- Concussion Management
- Cardiac Health
- Gaelic Games Anti-Doping eLearning Module 2024
- Mouthguards & Hurling Helmet Guidance
- Injury Prevention
- GAA15: Injury Prevention Warm-Up Guidance
- GAA Injury Benefit Fund
- Training & Lifestyle
- All Player Welfare Resources
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Guidance