GAA Management System
GAA Membership and Registration
Clubs must register their players and members annually on the GAA Management System which can be accessed by visiting people.gaa.ie/admin. When logged on, the designated Club Administrator (Secretary or Registrar) should go to the 'Register Members' page and complete the necessary steps.
This page will contain the details of all of those people who have been registered with the Club in previous years. To add new members to the Club, go to 'Add and View Members', click on the 'Add' button, select 'Member' and complete the necessary steps.
Please note that anyone whose name is in red on either the 'register' page or the 'add and view member page', is unregistered for the current year.
Please ensure that all members, including all players, are registered. The deadline for registration to allow voting rights is March 31.
E-mail and Telephone Support
For any queries on access to the system, or on the system functionality, please e-mail or call the GAA Management System Helpdesk on:
- ROI: 04890 313 845
- NI: 02890 313 845
- International: +44 2890 313 845
Usual Support Times
The usual support times are:
- Monday to Friday: 9 – 5 p.m.
Out of Hours Support
Out of hours support will be in operation for a 6 week period between the 18th of February and 31st of March. Out of hours support times will be as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Guidance on Popular Queries
The GAA Management System provides Clubs with functionality to:
- Add, view and register members and players
- Set-up teams, groups, committees and families for reporting and communication purposes
- Communicate with these groups via bulk text message and e-mail
- Generate team sheets in Irish and English
- Generate registration reports
- Pay and record fees
- Affiliate teams and pay Injury Fund subscriptions
- Request membership cards
- Create amalgamations
- Access resources and supports
A number of helpful online forums are available where you will find User Guides and FAQs for these sections. Please click here to access these forums.
For help on logging into the system and re-setting your password, click here.
Online Training Documents
The GAA Learning and Development Portal contains a GAA Membership Training Manual and videos explaining the system. To access this information, click here